Wednesday

Our new short story is out!

You're gonna love this one ...


The Conversation 
with Elizabeth Darcy and Emma Knightley

This is a short story that's sure to delight Jane Austen readers, combining two of her favorite female characters and their beloved husbands. It is available on Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Scribd, Kobo, and just about anywhere you ask for it.

Included in our short story is a brief excerpt from our novel, The Sun Also Shines for me. We're happy about the reviews we've had on this novel, with comments like these on Amazon:

♥♥♥♥♥  Wonderful story with engaging characters.
on March 4, 2015
Format: Paperback
Verified Purchase
This is a story that Jane Austen could have written ... with some angst, yet overall goodwill among all. I really hope that I haven't read the last of these characters ... I would miss them.
♥♥♥♥♥  The Sun Also Shines for me
on February 16, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition
Verified Purchase
I really enjoyed this book, the presentationn of characters and their personalities was excellent. I think Jane Austen would have approved!

on December 15, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition
Verified Purchase
I have always loved books about the lesser characters in P&P, and this one captivated me from the beginning. Kudos to Mary for trying to find herself, and to Mr. Bennet and Mr. Darcy for leaving her to do it. The new character, Alice, was an inspiration. I loved the friendship developments between her, Mary, and Georgiana. Fascinated by the library as well.
♥♥♥♥♥   Different but very enjoyable read ...
on January 9, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition
Verified Purchase
I love P&P variation books about "minor" characters. This one is no exception. Mary Bennet, being so different than her sisters, and Georgiana Darcy, together, are a "force to be reckoned with." I'm not great about going into details when doing a review ... suffice to say I LOVED this book and definitely recomment it to others.  
We appreciate the comments from all of you!

If you'd like to keep up with us, be sure to follow Noe's Amazon author page. There's even a "Follow this author" button you can click so Amazon will let you know. And follow us on Instagram: @noes_expressions


Thank you for reading what noeandcindy.write !


No comments:

Post a Comment