Wednesday

We're on Facebook!

Finally ...

I never liked Facebook way back when, so I stayed away from it. But things change and I recently thought it would be a good idea for us to get an FB page for our writing.

It's taking me just a little while to get to know it, but I find it's pretty much like Instagram and even Google+ in the way it's all set up. Not sure which I like best, but I do like that on IG you can find more people or interests easier through hastags. Maybe I just haven't experimented enough on FB yet.

So, we're looking for more followers or likes to get that page going! We have a standing offer of our eshort story "The Conversation ..." free for those that like our page. I'll probably take that down after a certain period of time, so catch it while you can!

Here we are: www.facebook.com/AuthorsNoeandCindy



Thank you for reading what noeandcindy.write !
This post is by CINDY

No comments:

Post a Comment