Saturday

Goodreads review: Funny Face at the Window

Noe's review:


16059924Funny Face at the Window by Sara Asheron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars 

We got this book years ago for our little boy and I probably read the book to him every day for months. He couldn't even really talk very well, he'd just excitedly ask me to read "funny face at window" over and over again, and I loved it. One of the cool things about this book is that it's about a monkey that acts like a monkey -- he doesn't talk, he's just silly & funny. Our son loved it so much, and there's nothing more enjoyable for a parent than to read a book to their child and watch them laugh and laugh.

I think the book is out of print, and if so, that's a real shame because many, many little kids would love it.

View all my reviews

Note: Goodreads rating is as follows:
 did not like it
 it was okay
 liked it
 really liked it
 it was amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment